Our volunteers collaborate using a range of online tools to analyse publicly available data and provide summaries for humanitarian agencies.
One of the most useful summaries we can produce are maps. This page provides a summary of some of the maps we have produced.
May 2015 – Earthquake – Nepal:
March 2015 – Tropical Cyclone Pam – Vanuatu:
- Map of images from social media via MicroMappers
- Story map of images from social media via other sources
- Who is doing what and where in the Vanuatu response
December 2014 – Typhoon Hagupit | Ruby:
- Storymap – images: Images from the effect of the Typhoon Hagupit
- Facebook/Instagram reports related to the Typhoon Hagupit